Thursday, September 16, 2010

P90X - DAY 5

Day 5 was extremely hard! If you are on P90X, I definitely feel your pain, but I have never felt so much better about myself.  I have always been a bigger in-shape girl.  I was the big athlete that could keep up with the skinny girls in high school (not long distance), but I really wanted to get my body more in shape and take some more weight off my heart and my knees.  Its important for me to start having a healthier lifestyle now instead of waiting until iam 30 after kids looking a hot mess.  I will see a dietitian(an alumni from ORU who will counsel me for free) soon.  

I wanna thank the girls on the floor for encouraging me and pushing me to be a better woman. I wouldn't do this without them and Iam extremely thankful for God putting them in my life.  Love the women on 3Middle - Faith. Iam proud to be your RA and mostly your friend!! 

Krysten doing the semi-pullups!
Struggling to do sit ups!! 
Char showing the muscles!! 

5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that the first pic of you is the most awkward pic of me in the background....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i think your right Charlena!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Keyunti,
    I love you.
    Love, your secret admirer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Keyunti,
    I love you.
    Love, your Liz ;)

    ReplyDelete